Little Italy restaurant fire ruled accidental
File photo of the side of a Windsor Fire and Rescue Services truck in Windsor, Ont., on Friday, Aug. 23, 2013. (Melanie Borrelli / CTV Windsor)
Published Friday, April 21, 2017 6:16AM EDT
Last Updated Friday, April 21, 2017 9:08AM EDT
A fire at a restaurant in Windsor's Little Italy has been deemed accidental.
Fire crews were called to Mediterranean Seafood at 914 Erie after a fire broke out just before 6:00pm Thursday.
The blaze began in the basement at the electrical panel and cause $75,000 in damages to the restaurant.
Some residents experienced electrical issues during the time of the fire.
The cause has been deemed accidental.
If you are on the scene of breaking news and capture it with your mobile device, share your pictures or video with MyNews.