House fire in Essex deemed accidental
Essex firefighters battle an early morning fire on Monday, November 13, 2017. (Essex Fire)
Published Monday, November 13, 2017 8:52AM EST
Last Updated Monday, November 13, 2017 11:12AM EST
An early morning house fire in Essex has been determined to be accidental by investigators.
Firefighters responded to 191 Steven Court around 3:30 a.m. Monday to find heavy smoke and flames coming from the home.
Pictures shared by Essex Fire show the extent of the smoke and damage.
No one was reported injured in the and damage is set at $80,000.