Temperatures dip back to seasonal in Windsor-Essex
After an unseasonably warm October so far, temperatures are back to more normal averages in Windsor-Essex.
Environment Canada says Monday will be sunny with a high of 17 Celsius. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. UV index 4 or moderate.
The evening is expected to be clear with a low of 5C.
Here’s the forecast for the rest of the week:
- Tuesday..sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tuesday night..clear. Low 9.
- Wednesday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
- Wednesday night..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
- Thursday..showers. High 16.
- Thursday night..cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
- Friday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
- Friday night..cloudy periods. Low 6.
- Saturday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
- Saturday night..cloudy periods. Low plus 5.
- Sunday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
The average high temperature this time of year is 15C and the average low is 6C.