Possible public exposure to COVID-19 on Transit Windsor: WECHU
A Transit Windsor COVID-19 social distancing precautions on a bus in Windsor, Ont. on Thursday, July 9 2020 (Rich Garton/CTV Windsor)
WINDSOR, ONT. -- The Windsor-Essex County Health Unit is notifying the public of a possible COVID-19 exposure on Windsor transit.
The health unit has added Transit Windsor to its possible public exposure list for the following routes:
- Transway 1C
- Dougall 6
- Crosstown 2
The dates of exposure are:
- Monday, May 3: 9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 4: 9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 6: 9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 7: 9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 8: 9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
As a precaution the WECHU is asking anyone who accessed transit service on the above dates to monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days from the exposure date.