Windsor News - Local Breaking | CTV News Windsor
Jefferson Avenue fire caused by faulty fan
A fire at 2885 Jefferson Ave. in Windsor, Ont. on Saturday, December 5, 2015 caused about $80,000 in damage.
A fire at a semi-detached home in Windsor caused $80,000 damage.
The Windsor Fire Department was called to the residence at 2885 Jefferson Ave. about 11 p.m. Saturday night.
The blaze started in the attic and officials say a faulty bathroom fan is to blame.
The adjacent residence was evacuated.
Nobody was injured in the fire.