Hall Avenue fire causes $60,000 damage
File photo of the side of a Windsor Fire and Rescue Services truck in Windsor, Ont., on Friday, Aug. 23, 2013. (Melanie Borrelli / CTV Windsor)
A fire on Hall Avenue that displaced a tenant is being blamed on unattended cooking.
Fire crews were called to the home at 1649 Hall Ave. around 10 p.m. Saturday and saw flames. But they were able to get them quickly under control.
Fire officials estimated the damage at $60,000.
A tenant was forced from the residence, along with a dog.
No injuries were reported.