Fire causes $200K in damage to PM Plastics
Published Saturday, July 1, 2017 5:07PM EDT
Fire causes $200K in damage to PM Plastics (Gord Bacon/AM800)
An electrical fire in central Windsor has caused $200,000 in damage.
Staff were evacuated from PM Plastics on 2900 St Etienne near Central Ave. Saturday just before 1pm.
Firefighters remained on scene to ventilate the building for several hours.
The fire caused $100,000 in electrical damage, and $100,000 in structural damage to the building.
No one was injured.