Windsor News - Local Breaking | CTV News Windsor
Faulty dehumidifier sparks Windsor house fire
Fire crews responded to a blaze in the 900 block of Kennedy Drive West in Windsor, Ont. on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019. (Ricardo Veneza / CTV Windsor)
WINDSOR -- A fire caused about $70,000 in damages to a south Windsor residence Sunday.
Windsor Fire and Rescue responded to the 900 block of Kennedy Drive West about 8 a.m.
Chief Fire Prevention Officer John Lee says a faulty dehumidifier in the basement was the cause of the blaze.
Nobody was injured.