Fatal house fire causes $150K in damages, started at kitchen stove: Windsor fire
House fire at 395 Curry Ave. in Windsor on Feb. 13, 2016. (Alana Hadadean/CTV Windsor)
The investigation is complete after a house fire that killed a woman on Saturday.
Firefighters were called to the blaze at 395 Curry Ave., on Saturday around 10 a.m.
A tenant died as a result of smoke inhalation, according to Windsor fire officials.
Officials say the fire started in the kitchen at stove, resulting in $150,000 in damage.
Windsor police say a woman was found dead in the home, but the fire does not appear to be suspicious.