Cocaine worth $32K seized in early morning drug raids in Windsor
Seven people were arrested after the Windsor police drugs intelligence guns surveillance unit and OPP officers executed seven search warrants throughout the city early Thursday morning.
Over $32,000 in cocaine and small amounts of other drugs were seized. The warrants are the result of an 11-month drug trafficking investigation.
Out of the people arrested Thursday morning, three Windsor residents remain in custody facing charges.
Michael Stiller, 29, was charged with conspiracy to traffic cocaine, possession for the purpose of trafficking marijuana and breach of recognizance.
Brian Peltier, 27, was charged with conspiracy to traffic cocaine, possession for the purpose of trafficking cocaine, possession for the purpose of trafficking marijuana and possession for the purpose of trafficking steroids.
Tanya Gatt, 29, was charged with conspiracy to traffic cocaine.
As a result of this investigation the following seizures were made;
• 324.2g of cocaine (street value $32,420)
• 116.7g of marijuana (street value $11,600)
• 16g of Ketamine (street value $1120)
• 1.5g of hash (street value $15)
• A quantity of steroids (street value $853)
• $13,600 Canadian currency
• $80 U.S. currency
• A device believed to be used for pressing cocaine
• A cutting agent for cocaine
All search warrants were executed without incident at the following locations:
• 60 Hanna Street East
• 3235 St. Patricks Drive
• 1330 Giles Boulevard East
• 2628 Lauzon Road
• 2383 Louis Avenue
• 2216 Charl Avenue
• 2559 Tourangeau Road
Police say this is an ongoing investigation and additional search warrants are being executed.