Articles by Michelle Maluske
- ‘Where is the evidence why she left the roadway?’ Causation at issue in closing arguments of Chatham impaired driving trial
- 'Overestimation of ability and underestimation of risks': Toxicologist testifies in impaired driving trial
- What is a 'red flag law'? Michigan getting one. Canada wants one.
- ‘It takes a lot out of them’: Windsor family raising money for ‘devastating’ disease
- ‘Why wouldn’t I do it?’ Tea Party drummer set to play for 24 hours in Leamington and Windsor
- Provincial Road construction advances with new street closure in Windsor
- 'Khalsa means pure': Windsor Sikhs celebrate the 324th birthday of their faith
- 'To farm, we need farmland' Ontario agri-sector launches campaign to reverse Bill 97
- Windsor motorcyclists take part in 'Ride for Dad' for prostate cancer
- After 'two decades' of lobbying University of Windsor secures $2M to make HK building entrance accessible
Michelle started with CHWI in September 1999 as a writer on the morning show. About a year later she was able to achieve a lifelong dream of becoming an on-air reporter when she became a videographer in the fall of 2000.
Michelle is a graduate of Fanshawe College in London with a diploma in Broadcast Journalism and a certificate in Television News.
Originally from the Ottawa Valley area, Michelle now lives in Windsor with her husband Chad and three children.