Articles by Chris Campbell
- Leamington Air Cadets look to save historic home ahead of 65th anniversary
- Here’s where the parking fines are increasing in Windsor
- 'We can only hope and do our best': Farmers crossing fingers that warm weather is here to stay
- Canola for a cause: Essex County farmer opens field for food bank donations
- Fire on Central Avenue being investigated
- Essex and Kent Scottish Regiment receives honour
- Unifor calls on government to make Stellantis deal happen
- Three suspects arrested in downtown shooting; fourth suspect at large
- Festival of Flight brings bird watchers from around the world to Southwestern Ontario
- 'People just can’t afford it': More employed people relying on food banks to survive
Born and raised in Chatham-Kent, Chris had his first taste of local news by accidentally interning at a local radio station newsroom in high school.
He graduated from Fanshawe College in London with a diploma in Broadcast Journalism and a certificate in Television News. He then moved onto midwestern Ontario to be a reporter and anchor for a small cable newsroom for just over 3 years. Before calling Windsor home, Chris worked as a videographer in Canada’s only official border city, Lloydminster Alberta/Saskatchewan.
Chris has a passion for local news that can only be compared to his passion for his favourite band - Aerosmith. He enjoys getting as involved in his stories as much as he possibly can and hopes to continue doing so at CTV Windsor.