Articles by Chris Campbell
- Chatham-Kent council approves $200K for updates to veterans’ memorials after vandalism
- Chatham pipe band to drum up support with 'Tartan Day' celebration
- ‘This make us more confident’: Active attacker drills appreciated by students
- Investigators take stand as Windsor, Ont. first-degree murder trial continues
- Provincial funding boost in mental health services welcome news for Windsor-Essex health officials
- Youth-related crime increases in Windsor: report
- Windsor Police Service Board 'not able' to comment on salary of former police chief
- Canadian drummer releases uplifting 'morning song' after whisky reviews
- 'Fans have been clamouring for this': IMPACT Wrestling returns to Windsor this week
- Chatham-Kent residents asked to weigh in on backyard chickens
Born and raised in Chatham-Kent, Chris had his first taste of local news by accidentally interning at a local radio station newsroom in high school.
He graduated from Fanshawe College in London with a diploma in Broadcast Journalism and a certificate in Television News. He then moved onto midwestern Ontario to be a reporter and anchor for a small cable newsroom for just over 3 years. Before calling Windsor home, Chris worked as a videographer in Canada’s only official border city, Lloydminster Alberta/Saskatchewan.
Chris has a passion for local news that can only be compared to his passion for his favourite band - Aerosmith. He enjoys getting as involved in his stories as much as he possibly can and hopes to continue doing so at CTV Windsor.