A site supervisor from a Windsor construction company has been cleared in relation to a fatal explosion.  

The body of 75-year-old Ronald Nelson was discovered in his home on Esdras Place after a fiery explosion nearly three years ago. It was determined natural gas had been building in his home.

Alipio Gaspar, a site manager from D'Amore Construction was charged with criminal negligence causing death. However, a preliminary hearing determined there was no evidence linking sewer work by the construction company to a gas line leak.

The judge ruled the rupture was caused by a boulder rubbing up against the pipe.